Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Why I choose to inspire + Encourage

Growing up we didn't have a lot of money, with a momma that went to school full time, and a dad who worked hard to provide for his family. We had everything we needed. Nothing more.

When I was in kindergarten we moved to what was the "city"  It was quite intimidating coming from a very small town.

My family built a home in, Nibley Utah when I was in 6th grade. During the building process we lived in our fifth wheel trailer in the back yard. It was crazy, and something I'll always remember and laugh about with my family. We sure hated each other during those five months. haha

I remember my first day of the 6th grade. Wearing 'Winnie The Pooh', corduroy overalls from K-mart . I know what you're thinking, you want to laugh here, go ahead. (insert embarrassed monkey emoji.) We didn't even know what 'The Gap, or 'Old Navy' were. I was so nervous/excited to start school. 

Once people caught wind that we lived in our trailer, they became quite mean. I was then known as, "the overall girl"  how humiliating.

It took me a very long time to adjust to this new title. I went home everyday and just cried. "Mom, why are people so mean? I just want friends".

Soon after that I met my very first friend, Bracken. She was so nice to me. We became instant best friends. We did everything together. I'll never forget listening to "Big Willy style", and getting all dressed up before dance. We had the best times, we basically laughed every minute we were together. Soon after that I may many other amazing friends, that I am still in contact with today.



 I have never intentionally wanted to make anyone feel the way I felt. So I have tried to just practice kindness. I'm not perfect. But, I still try to keep my good friends close, and do whatever I can for my family and close friends, and those in need.

After all, "We are on this earth to help one another not hurt one another." -The Dalai Lama

I've always tried to make everyone I'm around feel 100% comfortable in their own skin. We should encourage one another, no one likes a negative Nancy. :P

Something I learned years ago was to not take anything personally, it's made a huge impact on my life. Although I'm still working on it, and it takes work everyday, I try to just remember that what people do has nothing to do with you.
We all have our priorities and things that take precedence.


That's why we should just OWN IT, and do whatever we have dreamed of, life is sooo short. You never know. I live my life for the many loved ones I've los,t so that I can make them proud and for me to have zero regerts. Get crazy, skinny dip, take a trip, sky dive, start a business, get a tattoo, marry the love of your life, have a family, do whatever you want. It's what God put us on this Earth for. Just live your DREAMS.

It really makes no sense to bring people down, we should support one another. There's so much room for everyone to live their dreams and be successful. Let's build each other up!

Taylor Swift is the perfect example. She lifts people up, supports her friends, and never betrays who she is. Best role model out there.

I love all my followers so much! You mean the world to me. Thank you for your support. Stay tuned for some very exciting stuff. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment