Monday, September 21, 2015

"Paris In The Fall" Inspired


 "How can you have charisma? Be more concerned about making others feel good about themselves than you are making them feel good about you."

-Dan Reiland,

Executive Pastor At 12Stone Church in Lawrencevile Georgia

I was reading that part to Miah, as she was taking these. It really is such a true statement.

I love to read. Although, I haven't really sat down and read a novel in a long time. I'm usually reading work related books, or ones that can help me excel at my career. I guess it's time to read a good one. Any recommendations?

(Please no, 50 Shades of Grey) lol


This look was inspired by "Paris in the Fall" I love it. It's simple, sleek, comfy, and classy. You can never go wrong with a timeless touch. My scarf was from Target. My Shirt and Skirt are from H&M, and my shoes are from the, Nike Outlet.
Never be afraid to step out of the box a little bit. Be brave with your style, if you mess up, who cares. Try again tomorrow. There are many days I get to work and think, hmmmm "I'm struggln a bit today" :D It happens. No one is ever perfect. No one. That's was makes it all beautiful though.


Happy happy Monday! I hope you all had a productive day, and made the most of it. I love you all, and hope you enjoy the rest of your week. ;)

Xx,
Meg ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment