Monday, September 28, 2015

Can't Stop, Won't Stop


Since I can remember I have always been a hard worker. It didn't matter what job I've worked, I had to give 100% or not do it at all. It must have been the family I was raised in, we didn't know anything else other than, "if you want something, you have to work for it."

I have worked many jobs, as much as I hate to admit that. We live in a world where the longer you've been at a job, the more responsible you are. Well, I have just wanted to try anything and everything. So call me irresponsible, but I just didn't want to settle.

From being a waitress, a nanny, to selling retail, diamonds, and even security systems door to door. Nothing is going to stop me from finding what I'm happiest doing.

A couple of years ago I was offered a marketing position for a chiropractor. I had NO clue what I was doing. I was the definition of, "faking it til you make it." I baiscally trained myself. It was a very stressful year. (to say the least)
During my time with the chiropractor, I did a ton of networking. The networking introduced me to a ton of amazing people! I was surrounded by the brightest, most positive people. One being someone who gave me the opportunity for my new position as the, Business Development Manager for, Vidco Creative. It has become my, DREAM job. I get to work with he most amazing people. My boss has become my mentor, and someone who has taught me more that he probably even realizes. I get to sell the coolest stuff, every single day, and meet amazing smart individuals from all walks of life. Talk about amazing opportunities to rub shoulders with the best of the best!
I really didn't know where this position was going to lead me. I took a leap of faith joining the company. They will be a year old, next week! (October)

But it's growing RAPIDLY! I really feel so blessed to have this job.

Not only that, I have a boss who has so much faith in me, that he wants me to grow and expand my blog as well. How great is that!?

If there's any advice I can give, it's to never settle. If you feel like there is more out there for you, explore and figure out what your heart truly desires. It's the only way to live. You've gotta make yourself happy FIRST!

Everything else will fall into place after that.

Happy Monday you all! I sure hope you make the best of this week!

I love you for your support, and kindness. I couldn't do it without you.

Xx,
Meg ♥

Photos || The High Pines.

Dress || Tropikaliabazaar.

Socks || American Eagle.

Booties || H&M.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jessica! Thank you so much for stopping by! It means so much to me :) Xx

      Delete