Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fall Is In The Air

Fall-Fierce & Free-Trending-Army Green-American Eagle-Target Style-Target-H&M-Guess Jeans-Fashion-Utah Blogger-Fashion Blogger

Fall is very near! And I, for one, CANNOT wait! Even though I adore my summers, I am ready to get layored up with, boots, scarfs, hats, cardigans, and leggings! Woo Woo!

Fall-Fierce & Free-Trending-Army Green-American Eagle-Target Style-Target-H&M-Guess Jeans-Fashion-Utah Blogger-Fashion Blogger

Fall-Fierce & Free-Trending-Army Green-American Eagle-Target Style-Target-H&M-Guess Jeans-Fashion-Utah Blogger-Fashion Blogger
These colors are definitely trending this fall. I have had this darling, vest for about 3 years now from, Target. I got it on sale! The striped T, is just a simple T from, H&M. I thought that the army green would look great with the stripes!
My jeans are from, Guess.

Of course I had to style my NEW American Eagle, Pumps!!!

I may or may not have a bit of a leopard obsession. I can't get enough of it. If it's the right kind of pattern and it's leopard, count on me owning it. (maybe I should seek help)

.....Or, just embrace it! haha


This outfit is, fun, dynamic, comfy, and perfect for a "Casual Friday" at work.


Stay tuned for probably, way more posts with these shoes in them.
Fall-Fierce & Free-Trending-Army Green-American Eagle-Target Style-Target-H&M-Guess Jeans-Fashion-Utah Blogger-Fashion Blogger
Xx, Meg :)

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. H&M is one of my favourite shops- for myself and my girls :) Love the colour of your jeans- even if someone would say they are blue, but... BLUE can be in thousands of shades :) love this flirty fall look, fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete