Thursday, July 30, 2015

Style In The City

Hello my loves!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all those who take the time to come over to my blog and read it. It means the world to me, knowing that we all have crazy busy lives; and you choose to read my blog in the midst of it all. Even if it's just a couple of people, it makes it all worth while for me.

I have been on a roller coaster ride with my blog, trying to decide if it's what I want. But when I see someone share a post, or comment and say they needed to hear that, I have a smile the size of the chesire cat! It absolutely makes my day! You know what else makes my day? When you reach out to me for advice! I freaking love it! So talk to me any time you want. I will 100% write you back. ||mlouise1@live.com|| I want a to be able to really connect with my audience and make them realize that I am the most down to earth person. I have many flaws, insecurities, and I definitely have bad days. I never protray that on my blog, becuase I honestly believe that attitude is everything. So being negative and focusing on the bad, only makes things worse. I seriously LOVE my followers, and think the world of you. Thank you for your support.

Now here's an outfit! ;)

My hat was a Target find. (Can't get enough of that place, along with the rest of America) My top was a great find at, H&M for only, $10! I wish I would have gotten one in every color. They are super comfy and soft. I love how the shoulders on the sleeves are ruffled. I'd wear this top with shorts, skirts, pants, swimsuits, a blazer, dressed up or dressed down. There are so many different ways to style it. My pants were a clearance find about 5 years ago at, Free People! Although they may be a bit too long, they are still my favorite. They fit so nicely, and they stretch just right, without looking like they grew 3 sizes the entire day I've worn them. I LOVE the flared pant legs. It will always be a favorite, even wents its not a "trend." You can't see my shoes, so I'll do another post later with them. My work brief case was a, Nordstrom Rack find. It's by, Jessica Simpson. It's amazing to keep everything I need for work, nice and organized!

I've been feeling super plain jane lately, so I haven't been wearing any makeup. I need someone to carry in my pocket so they can do my makeup for me. (Chelsea, at Brennybeauty?) hehe.

Fierce & Free-Free People-Target-Style-Blogger-Jessica Simpson-Nordstrom Rack-Stylist-Style in the city-Salt Lake City-Utah


Fierce & Free-Free People-Target-Style-Blogger-Jessica Simpson-Nordstrom Rack-Stylist-Style in the city-Salt Lake City-Utah

Fierce & Free-Free People-Target-Style-Blogger-Jessica Simpson-Nordstrom Rack-Stylist-Style in the city-Salt Lake City-Utah

Fierce & Free-Free People-Target-Style-Blogger-Jessica Simpson-Nordstrom Rack-Stylist-Style in the city-Salt Lake City-Utah



1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet and I love the fast you want to be friendly and close with your audience, I'm sure your followers appreciate it a lot :) stunning lady, love your outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete