Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mixn it up feat: Fringe n Fray Boutique.

I had the opportunity to do a fun little collab with, Fringe n Fray Boutique. They make custom T's, headbands, & jewelry. It's all so adorable! They were kind enough to send me this adorable pinnapple, T. They even have matching mother daughter items as well. So you can match your little babes.

This look is super casual. Great for a Saturday full of running arrands. I got these shoes at the, Nike outlet they were only, $39.99. Woo Woo. And as I mentioned on instagram, they are also water proof. So you can do fun water stuff in them as well.

My backpack was a steal from, Target! And the shorts were also from Target. My sunnies are Steve Madden, from- Burlington Coat Factory.

I wanted to mix it up and show you a few different ways to wear the shirt. You could do so many things with it. I love it with these suspenders from, Forever21. The scarf is the perfect touch to keep my hair out of my eyes, from Banana Republic.




Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

Xx, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment