Tuesday, July 23, 2013

{Florals, Stripes & Crops.. Oh my}

Hello everyone!
Today's outfit is probably one of my all times faves! It's definitely a lot more daring than what I normally wear... But I L O V E it! It's edgy, sexy, and flirty! It's something I'd wear on a hot date with my man ;)
The top is from Forever21, my skirt is from- Tjmaxx, and my awesome flower ring is from Jeri Vann-she hand made this; black rose over bronze metal flower ring! Isn't it fabulous!? Click on her name, and it will take you directly to her Etsy shop! She makes tons of amazing things! From jewelry, to coasters! It's pretty fabulous if you ask me! (check it out) You can recieve a discount by using the code- MEG10... The offer expires August 10th---So hurry and go take advantage now!

Don't be afraid to pair random patterns and prints together... I bought the shirt and skirt separtely! It actually turned out super cute together! I love mixing florals with stripes, or even polka dots at that matter! My shoes are from-Charlotte Russe, I bought those several years ago.. So I don't know if they would still be available today! The necklace in the pic is also from Forever21! I love that dang store! My purse was the icing on the cake for the entire outfit! I love adding a random pop of color into my outfits! It's a-Steve Madden!


I hope you enjoy this outfit as much as me! Go check out Jeri! You'll love everything else she makes! Especially all the bracelets... ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment