Wednesday, July 24, 2013

{1.2.3}



Love this post! I wanted to show everyone how you can utilize an outfit! This dress looks so cute with all of these looks! This is just a few things I'd do with it! The amount of ways to wear this are endless! I just love these looks for summer! Trying to stay cool in this Texas heat is not easy... I love wearing dresses because they're comfortable, flowy, and keep you looking fabulous! I bought this dress at-Forever21! Isn't it adorable? You can't go wrong with stripes! I've realized this week has been filled with them, & I'm not done yet! (stay tuned) I seriously didn't know if the black top would work over it, but I thought I'd try it out, and I ended up loving it together! Mix and match, play with your clothes! See what happens! Ya might end up with something super cute! I picked that top up at Forever21 as well! I found my vest a while back at a little boutique somewhere random! Aren't clothes just amazing? lol... I may have a problem! A good one at that! ;) 













Hope you feel inspired ;)

Oh ps... see that little tab on the left there (your left) that says, join this sight??? Wanna go ahead and add yourself to it!? I'd love you forever and ever if you did!! :D Especially if you read my blog on the regular, it'd totally help me out, and would mean the world to me! 
K thanks! Loves all around!
xoxo,
Meg♥

No comments:

Post a Comment