Thursday, May 18, 2017

Favorite Pair Of Blue Jeans


There is no denying it... We ALL have that one pair of jeans we probably wear a little too much, and wait (what society would consider to be a huge no no) too many days in between washes- am I right?

Well these are definitely those jeans for me! They fit perfectly, they stretch just enough so you don't feel like you're being squeezed to death, and the high waist is just an extra added bonus! 

You can pick up yourself a pair (or two) at- American Eagle. 
And you'll be happy to know that they are on, SALE! Wahoo! Let me know how you like them once you order some. 







I got this top to wear to my best friend's wedding. I was really excited about it, because I knew it would be versatile. You could dress it up, or down (like I have here) And I have great news- It's on sale for under $30- Wahoo. You can find one for yourself, at Nordstrom Rack. 

My shoes are from, Famous Footwear- They are last years style, so I'm not sure they'd have the exact ones. But you can check! 


Oh and ps... My scarf was my granny Hackford's, the most amazing little lady I ever knew. I miss her sooo much. I feel super grateful to be able to wear the same things she wore at my age.

Thank you so much for stopping by + taking time to read. It always means so much to me. Thank you for the, love. Xx- Meg <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment