Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall, I'm Ready For You



Happy Friday, dolls!

This outfit has me all like, "Fall I'm ready for you"
I'm never one to wish away summer, but who else is MELTING in this heat!? I'm ready to get cozied up.

These colors worked so well together. I love dark blues and maroons. With just a touch of color. I didn't know if the tights were going to be, too much. But they work! (at least I think so, lol)

These shorts were a gift from my friend, and shop owner Jessica. She owns, Salt + Sirena. It's such a lovely online boutique. Jess has an amazing eye for style. I loved her the moment I met her on, instagram. You must go check out her boutique. The clothes are very well made, and super comfy. 

My cardigan, tank, and shoes are all from, American Eagle. I used to work there in, college + have loved it ever since. 

My hat was a gift from, Lack Of Color. If you've followed my blog for a long time, you're probably sick of seeing it. lol
Hats don't go out of style. They are a classy item to have for years to come.


These stunning bracelets you see are from a jewelery line called, Musana. Their moto is, "Creating Change. Each product supports the employment + education of women in, Uganda." The bracelets I'm wearing were made by a beautiful women named, Ruth Nakinsige. Read her story HERE. She sounds like such an amazing and hard working women. Her story will touch your heart, + make you very grateful for what you have. She's beautiful, and I LOVE my bracelets. 

Photos || My love, The High Pines.

Happy Friday, all!
Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Xx,
Meg ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment