Friday, June 19, 2015


Well it's been quite a while, hasn't it!?

I have been trying to decide if I wanted to do my blog anymore. I guess it's hard to be a blogger now a days, with everyone wanting to do it. The market is becoming so saturated. And with people making it look like their lives are perfect. I for one, am the furthest thing from perfect, so how fair would that be of me to make it look like I am!?

Now don't get me wrong, some people are just super creative and have an eye for everything beautiful. I'm creative, but shit! I can't always come across as that. There are days I'm super ghetto. In fact, I haven't washed my hair all week. lol 

I have made the decision to continue doing my blog, because I really do love it so much. And I love to inspire people. I am just not going to conform to the typical blogs out there. I shop at, Tjmaxx, Burlington Coat Factory, Ross, and wherever there is a SALE! I'm a sucker for a good sale ;)

So, if you want advice on where to get cute stuff, for a cute price. (hehe)
Then stop by, Fierce & Free.

Most of my clothes lately have been given to me from dear, close friends that didn't need them anymore. I'm definitely not above receiving 'hand me downs.' Whats one man's trash, is another man's treasure!' Right?! 

These pictures were taken by my super talented, and gorgeous friend, Mariah from- The High Pines. Go check out her work. I am not being biased by saying, SHE IS THE BEST UTAH PHOTOGRAPHER. And she is my very favorite to work with, she makes it so fun!

Thank you for being amazing, Miah!

As for this darling outfit, my amazing and long time friend, Camille gave it to me! The shoes were mine already. They are, Guess from Tjmaxx. 
I wanted to do a very simple, and clean look. The hat and the dress both take me back to the 20's era. (MY FAVORITE ERA) It's chic, and classy. This dress will be kept around forever. It will come in handy for many outfits. 












That awkward moment when you run out of poses and say, "quick think of a good pose"


 Then laughing at myself for not coming up with a good one at all. lol












Thank you to those who have been loyal followers of mine, and have stuck with me from the beginning. You have no idea how much it means to me. Even with my crazy, beautiful life. I can never seem to make up my mind. I want to DO IT ALL. Obviously, I can't. So I'll do what I know. 

1 comment: