Thursday, July 18, 2013

{I don't know about you, but i'm feeling 22}


"It feels like a perfect night, to dress up like hipsters, uh uh uh uh, yeeaaa we're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way"....
Ok, so let's be honest... I'm not really a Taylor Swift kinda girl! Nothing against her.. but I'm more into,  you know-Led Zeppelin, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Rolling Stones, Iron & Wine, Sublime, 2Pac, The Black Keys... honestly if I keep going I'll never stop! Every now and then though, I want to listen to the modern day, fun, make ya wanna dance type music! I can't lie, this song brings out the kid in me! I sure wish I was still 22... I'm far from! lol... Dont' get me wrong! I'm very grateful for age, it's shaped me into the kind of person I'm proud of; and to think about my immature years, just makes me want to cringe... I've definitely been through some learning experiences, and leave it to me to always learn the hardest way! ;) It's all apart of becoming adults, right? 

I love my outfit! It's super fun, and it shows some other ways of wearing my suspenders! My shirt is-Obey, one of my favorites! "Make art, not war"... (hippie in me) I love that saying, mostly because i'm a lover, not a fighter-and I love to paint! I've had a lot of people ask me about scarfs and head wraps, I found this scarf at-Banana Republic! CONFESSION: I have a scarf fetish! I collect them, anytime I go on vacation I have to buy one, I have collected A TON over the years, so you'll see me wearing them all the time, (for warning).... I just wrapped this one around my head, and into a little knot on the side! I love this scarf!!! I'm also wearing my, tweed-Toms, L OV E them! mostly because I know when I buy them, they are going to a good cause-I loved that idea he came up with! BRILLIANT man!  Rings- are ones i've had for years! I never really go without the one on my left hand, picked that up at-Lucky... & the rest are things you've seen in previous posts!







What brings out the kid in you?! Talk to me people! I want to hear from you ;)
xoxo,
Meg♥


No comments:

Post a Comment