Friday, June 26, 2015

Complimentary Colors


How fun is this romper from, H&M?! It was a great find! It's super soft and comfy, and great for those summer nights. I love how it peaks open in the back. The only thing, one of the straps broke, so it wasn't sown that well. (just FYI)

My cute bag was a steal from, Target! I love this color! It is one of my favorites. Orange and blue pair well together, because they are complimentary colors. I'm sure if you already know what I'm talking about, you're like, "Duh Meg." But some people really don't know. If you look at the color wheel, every color directly across from one another on the wheel is complimentary. It doesn't have to be the exact color either. It can be the same hue, or shade. For instance, why do red and green go so well together? They are opposite on the color wheel, hence why Christmas is such a happy warm holiday.

I could go on all day about the psyhcology of colors. (but i won't)

Definitely reach out to me if you have any questions though. I would love to hear from you.










Happy weekend everyone. Hope you make the best out of it :)

Xx,
Meg




Photos: The High Pines.

Glasses: Burlington Coat Factory

Necklace: H&M


1 comment: